The Inn Download Latest Version
The Inn Download F95Zone Walkthrough + Mod Apk For PC Windows, Mac, Android – The Inn tells the story of down on his luck kind of guy.
Developer: Lykanz Patreon – SubscribeStar
OS: Windows, Linux, Android, Mac
Language: English, Portuguese
Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Anal Sex, Ahegao, Animated, Big ass, Big tits, Cosplay, Creampie, Footjob, Handjob, Harem, Humor, Lesbian, Masturbation, MILF, Oral sex, Romance, Stripping, Teasing, Titfuck, Transformation, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism
The Inn Overview
The Inn tells the story of down on his luck kind of guy. He’s been living by himself in the big city ever since his TOTALLY NOT father kicked him out of his house at the age of 20. Since then, he’s been living a really miserable life… But it’s all about to take a 180º turn when he meets a certain person one night (yeah, cliché, I know, sue me).
What’s up people, how are you getting all ready and cozy for Christmas?
I hope 2023 has been as amazing for you all as it was for me!
2023 marks a huge milestone on The Inn‘s development with the closing of it’s first chapter (fucking finally, right?).
The game has evolved in a lot of ways since I started it way back in 2018 and nothing of that would be possible without you!
And, well… It looks like Christmas came early this year (and so did I)!
This is also the release post for the FULL Chapter 1 of The Inn (AKA 0.09.02)!
As I said before, it marks a huge milestone for The Inn‘s development!
It closes what I like to call “Hometown Homecoming” arc, sets up the story elements for the next chapter, answers some questions and introduces new story elements and key characters.
A proper changelog follows:
- Added one new, somewhat lenghty event that closes Chapter 1.
- Added two new fetishes to the Fetish Selection Screen.
- Introduced two new characters.
- Remade Navigation assets for Joana’s House’s Entrance.
- Updated the Navigation Icons for Joana’s House.
- Changed the display name for Joana’s House’s Entrance to Front Hall.
- Changed some dialogue lines in previous updates to be more in line with stuff added in this update.
- I hope you have as much fun playing as I had working on it!
Have fun and, again, Merry Christmas and a very, VERY Happy New Year for you!
0.09 serves as the Epilogue for Chapter 1 and It finishes the portion of the story I call “Homecoming Arc”.
It comes with 4 new events meant to set up the ground for the big ending event that’ll be featured in 0.09.02!
But that’s not all, it also comes with a handful of fixes and improvements:
- Text Message events (SMS talks and Disorder) can now be skipped like normal dialogue. No more clickety-clicking your way through them.
- Clicking on a sent or received pic during SMS doesn’t add the next sms message anymore.
- Pics sent and received during SMS are automatically unlocked as soon as they’re received, you don’t need to open them anymore.
- Fixed a small oversight in the name input window where the input field only worked if hovered with the mouse cursor. Hopefully this fixes Android issues too.
- The same oversight was done in the save renaming window, it’s also fixed now.
- Remade Navigation assets for Joana’s House’s Kitchen, MC’s Bedroom and Living Room.
What’s up people?
Oh yeah, it’s finally here!
This is the release of the FULL 0.08 Update (aka Luana’s update)!
As with previous FULL releases, this one doesn’t come with any new content and, instead, is meant as a polishing of the entire update and addition of new features that weren’t possible during the actual development cycle.
This release comes packed full of bugfixes and new stuff asked by the players. Here’s the highlights of it:
1 – Revisited Val and Joana’s updates.
“Wait, isn’t this a Luana update???”
Yeah, yeah, sue me…
Anyway, this is something that was asked by some players who felt like the aftermath of Val’s and Joana’s updates were a bit forced on them.
So now you can play their entire updates and just be a nice guy without having them throw themselves at you.
2 – Custom Main Character Surname.
This is another thing that was asked by players who didn’t like how stupid MC’s surname sounded.
To be fair, it would only make sense if they kept the default name “Mike”, and even so, it’s sort of a 13yo humor.
So yeah, now you can give the protagonist whatever surname you want, no more being called “Mr. Lítoris”.
3 – Toggleable Notifications Pop-up.
Another feature asked by players.
Some people felt like the little pop-ups that showed up whenever soemthing happened during the game were distracting and annoying.
So now you can selectively toggle them on and off at your leisure.
4 – Fixed a major issue in the PT-BR translation.
It was recently brought to my attention that some strings and dialogues in the brazilian portuguese version of the game weren’t being properly translated.
That was due to an oversight on my part and has been fixed.
5 – Fixed a major issue in the Movie Night event.
Previously you were able to do all the movie nights in one go during Day 9.
That was added, at the time, so people could see all the content without having to way for new chances to do movie nights with the girls.
This feature was removed during 0.07 development because now you would be able to repeat the event.
I didn’t predict that some people would have already done all the movie nights and would end up stuck at the screen where they would select which girl they wanted to watch the movie with.
This has been fixed and, if you ran into that issue, a screen will be displayed on loading your saved game to help you fix it.
That’s the most important bits, but here’s a full changelog if you’re curious:
- Revisited Val and Joana’s updates to make all the sexual interactions in them completely optional.
- Added a special bit of meta dialogue to Linda’s 3rd SMS talk if the player hasn’t had sex with any of the girls.
- Introduced the ability to give the Main Character a custom last name. No more being called Mr. Lítoris!
- Added a new viewing mode to the Pin-Ups, Commissions and Replay Galleries. Now you can view them by categories. This feature is toggleable from the main Extras screen.
- Added toggleable options to activate or deactivate the pop-up notifications. This is found in the Options Screen.
- Modified (hopefully) all screens that had frames in them to use the same frame image. Everything now follows the same design.
- Added scrollbars to every screne that has either a viewport or a vpgrid.
- Modified the Save Screen so elements of it are more readily readable.
- Modified the Options Screen to accomodate changes made due to the addition of Notifications Settings.
- The UI elements of the Comissions and Pin-Up galleries will now disappear after a while and reappear once you hover over the area they’re located.
- Added Scrollbars to the Commission and Pin-Up galleries for images that are bigger than the screen.
- Fixed every string that wasn’t being shown translated when playing in PT-BR. (Big Thanks to zerodead for pointing it out and providing a list of all untranslated strings)
- Updated all the replays in the Replay Gallery to reflect the changes incorporeted in this update.
- Fixed an issue where players would get stuck not being able to select a girl to watch the movie with during Luana’s day.
- Fixed a bunch of other minor issues that have been reported.
- Updated the Wardrobe System to include some outfits that should have been added in previous updates.
- Remade all the Wardrobe Previews to include the new outfits.
- Remade all the Wardrobe Icons to include the new outfits.
- Remade all the Profile Backgrounds to include the new outfits.
- Reworked the Wardrobe Screen so it’s more intuitive now.
- Play the game
The Inn Download
Incest Patch: DIRECT LINK
The Inn Screenshots
Rating: 5 / 5. Vote count: 3
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.