Stormside Download Latest Version
Stormside Download F95Zone Walkthrough + Mod Apk For PC Windows, Mac, Android – This is a game about an academy that allows female students to be sexually punished.
Developer: Atemsiel – Patreon
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac
Genre: 3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Ahegao, Exhibitionism, Harem, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Voyeurism, Paranormal, Point & Click, Romance, Lesbian, Sex Toys, School Setting, Spanking, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex, Male Domination, Virgin, BDSM, Slave
After returning from your time within a special military unit designed for people with magical abilities, you meet your childhood friend, Riley, and her best friend Cassie, who are planning their own next steps in life. You find yourself joining them at the Stormside International Academy.
It isn’t long before you discover that this academy, and the way it treats its students is anything but ordinary…
(And no, the magical abilities aren’t “you can corrupt girls with your mind” or anything like that..)
This is a game about an academy that allows female students to be sexually punished and/or rewarded by an individual known as “The Magistrate”. When the Magistrate gets injured, his position is up for grabs, allowing you to take his place.
Will you use your new position to protect the girls from punishment, or will you use it to become their master?
- Final route selection for Sasha.
- It’s basically a Sasha only update.
- Added Alumni wall
- Added Story notes menu
- It’s relatively short. If you want to sit down and have a big play session of the game starting from the last update, then you should wait until the next update. If you just wanna see what I’ve been working on, have fun.
- 1200+ new renders
- 100+ new animations
- 4 new onions to find
- 7 new sex scenes (Though you’ll only get one max on a single playthrough. 4 unique scenes, and 3 further variations of them with different writing and some different animations in places)
- Added the alumni wall finally (Click the flying thing on the main menu, if you can catch it.)
- Added a new menu called the Magistrate Menu. It contains all the girls sexual data among other things like horniness levels, kinks, etc etc. Accessible through the phone, or through the profile screen and unlocked at the same time as the sex stats are normally unlocked.
- Added a new screen called Story notes. It’s basically a quest log to help you keep track of all the different things going on. Accessible through the phone or pause menu. It also lets you enable or disable notifications when a story is updated. (Check the options menu.)
- New notification fix button at the bottom of the screen that will clear any notifications that get stuck on your screen.
- Changed pretty much all the menus to fit one unified theme of dark glass over a background. (You’ll see what I mean when you play it.)
- Changed the date of Olivia’s party event to Friday July 9th instead of Monday July 12th. Just pretend it was always like that. The only reason it was originally scheduled for July 12th was to give me time to raise funds for a new GPU since that’ll definitely be required for Olivia’s scene. Luckily I now have a new GPU thanks to Darth.Avidus, so I moved the event to the date I actually wanted it to happen on.
- Added a “Nightvision guy looking through window” animation at the end of the 4th of July party if you let Riley sleep in your room. This was always supposed to happen there, but apparently I forgot to actually put it in the game, and only noticed while making this.
- Removed the text conversation and picture that Riley sends you as you enter the changing rooms near the start of the game. I just didn’t really like it, and it didn’t serve a purpose.
- MC has a new face! It’s similar to the old one, but less derpy. I’ve gone back and changed a bunch of old renders to have his new face instead. Not all of them though. I didn’t have save files for everything.
- I dunno if it’s actually worked, but I may have found a way to improve the performance of the game. Lemme know.
- Fixed various bugs and typos but I’m not gonna list specific ones.
v0.22.05 – 2023-09-28
- Fixed various bugs.
- Added the ability to change the image cache size in the options menu, which most people won’t need to touch, but could be useful for people on lower end systems.
- Swapped the scene gallery to use multiple pages instead of just one big one, because it was super laggy when it had to load all the scenes. Still works with the filter though.
v0.22.04 – 2023-09-26
- 22 new sex scenes scattered across the various routes and choices.
- 5400+ new renders
- 430+ new animations
- I have no idea how many hours of content, but probably between 2 and 3 to complete it once without going back to get all the content. Depends on your choices and how fast you read I guess. If any of you are the type to just make loads of saves so you can get all the content without just using a gallery unlocker, imma guess maybe 5 hours. Not sure. Lemme know.
- A bunch of new sound effects, but I don’t keep track of that stuff.
- Same with lines of code or dialogue lines. Obviously I’ve added a whole bunch of them, but I have no idea how many.
- I suppose this isn’t really a metric, but 10 brand new characters who haven’t shown up in the game before.
- A VN version of the ghost hunt, so now people who don’t wanna do sandbox stuff can still get spooked. (Assuming my shitty jumpscares work on them)
- 1 new main menu animation. It doesn’t matter really, but I did it.. It’s an animated version of the 4th of July thing you may have seen. (Though with bikinis as not to give away the goods instantly to new players)
- 2 new onions. (Not many this time. But 22 sex scenes cmooon)
- 3 new phone images.
Quality of life stuff.
- New gallery system which now includes a filter so you can filter scenes by content type and involved characters. There are also now symbols on most of the scenes in the gallery to tell you whether a scene is exclusive to one or more character route.
- The new system should also fix that problem where the gallery said you’d unlocked 25/17 images or whatever.
- New route system which forms the basis of how the game works going forward. Each of the main girls now has a romance, submission and slave route.
- Toggleable in game walkthrough applied to the entire game, which sort of functions as a directors commentary type thing. This is a work in progress, and may not be completely accurate at the moment. If you find anything that doesn’t make sense, or that you feel can be improved in the walkthrough, please do let me know.
- You can now set your phone background to any of the pictures the girls have sent you, or that you’ve taken with your phone. (Except the landscape ones.)
- Replaced all of the outfit animations on the profile screen with new higher resolution ones that in my opinion look waaaaay better.
- Added text animation in various places. Mostly the use of a small shake effect on the “Ahhh” and “Ehhhh” moans and stuff. Can be disabled in options if people want.
- Added a scrollbar to the texts on the phone which makes it easier to scroll back to the start if you wanted to do that for some reason, but also it just kinda looks nice in my opinion.
- Added a variable that tracks whether you’ve seen the dumb “You’re on hold for 30 minutes” joke earlier in the game, and will let you skip it if you get to that point again on another save. (Untested however, so please let me know)
- Changed how choices work during phonecalls and texts. Now, the options will appear to the side of the phone as not to obscure the texts, or just be hard to read.
- Also changed how the phone looks during phonecalls, to make the bottom part slightly transparent. This just makes it easier to read the dialogue.
- Changed the way the translation effect works so it should be a bit less laggy now on potato PC. Still lags quite a bit if you hold the skip button through it though, simply because of how it works.
- Started using a new method of filesize reduction which is quite effective, but slow to implement. I haven’t finished applying it to the whole game yet, but as it says above, I’m hoping to do that in the next 2 weeks. (If I forget to edit this line, hopefully I did it.)
- The gallery unlocker now gives you the option to unlock onions and still images as well.
- Changed the tutorial at the start a bit to explain the new route system, and also added some graphics to it.
- That terrible pool dive animation with a bitrate of 10 has been remade and now looks quite a lot less shite.
- Added a “jump to page” feature in the load screen that means you can go straight to page 200 if you for some reason have 200 pages of saves.
- Added a screen that lets you rename stuff like the MC, the punishment system, or any other custom things you’ve been able to call the girls, or have them call you. (Don’t do it unless you’ve been given the chance in game though, since choosing names can otherwise cause logical inconsistencies.
- Added a system where hovering over a save game will show you what route you’re on with each of the main girls in that save. (Only works for saves that have been saved in 0.22.03. This is a future-proofing feature that’s unlikely to be useful until later updates)
Profile screen changes
- The girls have new icons which I think look a lot better.
- The majority of the text has been changed to be more readable.
- There’s now an indicator on the profile screen to tell you what route you’re on with a girl, and generally what her relationship to you is.
- There’s now an indicator on the character icons to tell you whether a girl is collared or not.
- New function allowing you to see what a girl has consented to, as well as any rules applied to her. (This might have been in 0.21, I actually can’t remember. The rules thing is new though, and gets unlocked part way through the update.
- New pages in the profile screen. There’s now a page for side characters, as well as “Other” characters, the latter being mostly characters like Kellin or Logan. The page switch buttons are the white bars just below the word “Characters”.
- Outfit animations for all the side girls too. The new outfit animations aren’t counted as part of that 430. If we’re counting those, then there’s over 500 animations total. (79 outfits)
- I’ve scrapped the journal thing where the profile screen keeps a note of basically everything you do relating to a character, simply because it was a pain in the ass to update, and it was only gonna become more complicated to maintain as development went on. So now each character just has a general description of who they are, which may be updated in future. Not as frequently as previously though.
- New scrollbars wooo. this doesn’t matter, but I think it looks nice.
Options menu changes.
- Removed the “skip transitions” option, because all it did was make the game automatically skip things like dissolve between renders, and if you turn that off the whole game pretty much goes to shit. Stoopid option.
- Added the option to toggle text animation on or off. This affects the translation effect, as well as most other text animation in the game. The translation effect just swaps to the line being in English, with a note to say what language they’re actually speaking. Lame, but good for those with potato PC.
- Added the ability to toggle named saves on or off, so you can make it stop asking you if you want.
- Added the ability to disable the animations in the scene gallery that play when you hover the mouse over a scene. The gallery is still slightly laggy, but I’m not gonna deal with that just yet.
- Added an audio slider to allow you to control the volume of the girls’ moans. This actually required a full rework of their audio in general, so all sex scenes have been rebalanced so that the default 50% should be perfect.
- Various typos fixed, mostly things like saying Dad instead of dad, or having American characters say realise instead of realize and stuff.
- I’m fairly sure I’ve finally fixed the issue with the nicknames, so you won’t have characters just calling you “False” anymore. I thought I’d fixed that last time though, so I guess we’ll see.
- Fixed that issue with “sayer waitress not found”.
- A bunch of others I’m sure. Been working on it for 6 months, and I haven’t written down every bug I fixed, so I have no idea.
- Probably added a bunch of new ones, but hopefully not.
- Made a change to Cassie’s hookup event. Now, after you hook up at your house, you actually get to choose whether or not to enter the friends with benefits arrangement with her. The lack of that specific choice kinda clashes with the new route system, but don’t worry if you did end up in the fwb arrangement but don’t really want to. I’ll be putting some sort of system to deal with this for existing saves when Cassie’s stuff becomes more important.
- Removed the ability to just stay silent and let Olivia walk off after she takes a phonecall in class. This is for two reasons. Firstly, it’s fairly important that you speak to her father there, and secondly I don’t think I’m gonna be doing an Olivia femdom route as it turns out, so the choice was actually completely pointless.
- Added some new icons to the main menu because apparently I love clutter. (Twitter logo still there though because X look dumb)
- Play the game
Walkthrough: DIRECT LINK
Rating: 4 / 5. Vote count: 1
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.